Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just for starters...

With an increasing spiraling downward economy, we recently have decided to list our home in Houston with the ever-so-popular homeaway.com. Now they've recently changed their site to where we have a very limited amount of photos, but the upshot is, if I need to purchase some vaseline, there is an ad right there. Thanks guys, that really helps justify the price.

How about instead of cluttering up with all those ads just for an extra nickle, decide to give back a bit. And I'm not talking about your new campaign to build 2 homes after the destruction from Hurricane Ike, or your $10,000 giveaway (don't get me wrong, I feel it's a great act), I just feel with having hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, that something on a grander scale would be a bit more appropriate.

I've got to run, I see on homeaway's site that there's a sale at JC Penny's.

No comments: